what is in Aglow collagen?
marine collagen + antioxidant powder
Aglow’s collagen powder is pure type I hydrolysed marine collagen peptides.
Marine collagen is extremely well absorbed by the body and is thought to be 150% more efficiently absorbed compared to bovine or porcine derived collagen.
Aglow’s marine collagen is sustainably sourced, as it is a by-product of the fishing industry derived from fish skin that otherwise would go to waste.
Aglow collagen does not contain fillers or unnecessary additives with no added flavours, sugar or preservatives, making it the perfect collagen supplement for keto. But added is a combination of four unique ingredients, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and CoQ10 for ultimate goodness and results.
is included in all Aglow collagen powders. This aids collagen absorption and helps the body produce collagen, by activating cells called fibroblasts that form new collagen. It also has benefits for reducing inflammation and pigmentation.
is included in the Aglow unflavoured collagen and collagen creamer range. A powerful antioxidant which destroys free radicals which damage healthy cells. Your body naturally makes CoQ10 when we are young, but we start to lose CoQ10 as we approach our thirties! CoQ10 has many other benefits including:
- reducing the appearance of fine lines by supporting the body to produce collagen and elastin
- evening out skin tone by helping fade and prevent dark spots and pigmentation
- minimising skin irritation by stimulating cell activity to get rid of toxins and make better use of nutrients.
is included in the Aglow unflavoured collagen and collagen creamer range. Another strong antioxidant which helps prevent signs of ageing by fighting free radicals which degenerate healthy, youthful cells. Vitamin E helps keep the skin hydrated and provides relief from skin inflammation.
is included in the Aglow lemon collagen. It is a clear, substance that is naturally produced by your body, but as we age, its production declines. It's very good at retaining water and lubrication so it helps to reduce skin redness and irritation, boost skin hydration, anti-wrinkle support and help joint mobility.
Benefits of a marine collagen supplement
Taking a collagen supplement has been shown to have benefits for skin smoothness, reducing skin inflammation, hair and nail growth, and joint and gut health. Aglow customers have said that Aglow marine collagen powder has helped:
- reduce skin redness, pigmentation and the appearance of fine lines
- improve the skin's natural glow
- minimise hair thinning and hair loss and restore hair growth, particularly in the postpartum period or during menopause
- reduce joint inflammation and pain
- strengthened their nails and helped nail growth and prevent breakage from brittle nails.
Information provided by Aglow.